Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili
This Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili is the perfect soup on a cold day. The Crockpot does all the work and it's made with ingredients you already have on hand.
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- small onion cut in slivers
- 14.5 oz can each of kidney beans and black beans
- 14.5 can diced tomatoes with chiles
- 4 oz can diced green chiles
- 12 oz bag frozen corn
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp each of the following spices: cumin chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, paprika, kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper
- Optional toppings: shredded cheddar cheese sour cream, cilantro, jalapenos
Layer the chicken breasts on the bottom of the slow cooker.
Pour all of the ingredients on top of the chicken.
Mix everything together, being careful not to lift the chicken off the bottom.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours.
When time is up, pull the chicken out and shred with forks then return to the slow cooker.
Serve warm topped with cheese, sour cream, and cilantro.