7 Layer Mexican Bean Dip
This easy Mexican appetizer is impossible to mess up! Stick to the 7 layers or add your own special ingredients for the perfect appetizer or entree!
- 2 14.5 oz cans refried beans
- 16 oz lowfat sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning or 2 Tbsp homemade taco seasoning
- 16 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 cups prepared guacamole
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- Optional: cilantro green onions, olives for topping
Mix the sour cream and taco seasoning together until well incorporated.
Spread the beans into the bottom of a 13x9 casserole dish.
Spread the sour cream mixture on top.
Sprinkle 8 oz of cheddar cheese on the sour cream.
Spread on the guacamole.
Sprinkle on the tomatoes and onions.
Finish the bean dip with the rest of the cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.