Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup
This Crockpot chicken noodle is super easy to make because the slow cooker does all the work. The spices give the broth a deep, rich flavor that is perfect on a chilly evening or after being sick.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 48 oz low sodium chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 1 small white onion chopped
- 3 celery stalks chopped
- 3 carrots chopped
- 8-10 button mushrooms sliced
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2/3 cup frozen peas
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp each garlic salt and black pepper
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp each dried thyme and cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 cups egg noodles prepared according to package instructions
Chop up all vegetables and chicken.
Place all ingredients (except noodles) in the slow cooker and mix to combine.
Cook on low for 6 hours.
Prepare egg noodles according to package instructions.
Add the noodles to the Crockpot once time is up and cook on low another 30 minutes.