Easy Crockpot Mongolian Beef
Crockpot Mongolian Beef is such an easy and tasty dinner! Serve it over rice to sop up all those delicious Asian flavors.
- 2 pounds quality flank steak
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup grated carrots use pre-cut version from the store
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- green onions and sesame seeds for topping
- Optional: rice and vegetable for serving
Cut steak against the grain into thin strips.
Put steak into a ziplock with the cornstarch and shake it until thoroughly coated.
Add the rest of the ingredients (through the sugar) into the Crockpot.
Add in the steak and stir to coat.
Cover and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours or HIGH for 2-3.
Spoon Mongolian beef over rice and top with green onions and sesame seeds.
Serve with a side veggie for a complete meal.