7 Minute Roast Beef Tortilla Wraps
These Roast Beef Tortilla Wraps are a great idea for an easy dinner, make-ahead lunch, or pretty party platter.
- 8 oz reduced fat cream cheese softened
- 1.5 Tbsp horseradish
- 1.5 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 6 Burrito sized flour tortillas
- 2 cups spinach leaves stems removed
- 24 thin slices roast beef about 1/2 to 1 lb
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Mix cream cheese, horseradish, and mustard until smooth.
Spread cream cheese mixture over flour tortillas.
Layer spinach over the spread.
Put 4 slices of roast beef on each tortilla and sprinkle cheese on top.
Roll tortilla wraps tightly and then roll again in foil.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Cut each tortilla wrap in 1 inch pieces.