Pecan and Goat Cheese Strawberry Salad
This bright and delicious Pecan and Goat Cheese Strawberry Salad perfectly highlights the colors and flavors of spring and summer produce.
- 1 bag spring mix or lettuce of choice
- 1 pound washed hulled, and cut strawberries
- 1/4 red onion cut in slivers
- 3.5 oz candied pecans
- 3 oz crumbled goat cheese
- raspberry vinaigrette dressing to taste
Chop or unwrap lettuce into large bowl
Add all ingredients on top.
Do not toss with dressing until ready to serve.
Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.