Greek Pasta Salad with Feta Cheese
This Greek pasta salad is bursting with flavor and color! The fresh vegetables add a hearty crunch and the homemade vinaigrette lends a tangy bite.
- For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup light olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- For the Salad:
- 16 oz garden rotini prepared according to package instructions
- 1 cucumber diced
- 12 oz cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 orange bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 6 oz crumbled feta cheese
- Optional: 1/2 cup pitted olives
Cook pasta according to package instructions.
Whisk or shake together all the dressing ingredients.
Combine the prepared pasta and diced vegetables into a large bowl. Add cheese.
Add the dressing and toss.
Let the pasta salad refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Toss once more and serve!