Cheesy Ham and Spinach Quiche
This cheesy ham and spinach quiche is loaded with cheese and vegetables! It makes a great brunch, potluck, or Mother's Day meal!
- 1 cup ham chopped (can also use turkey, bologna, and spam)
- 1 cup mushrooms stemmed and sliced
- 10 oz frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 5 large eggs
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Dice onion, mushrooms, and ham.
Thaw and drain spinach.
Saute onion and mushrooms in oil until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
Add in ham and spinach and cook until moisture is evaporated. Remove from heat.
In a medium bowl, beat eggs and mix in cheese and pepper.
Gently mix all ingredients together and transfer to a greased 9 inch glass pie pan.
Bake for 45 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.